The HR Outlook is a blog devoted entirely to human resources and recruiting. Join the ranks of other human resources professionals by contributing as a guest blogger to The HR Outlook blog. We place a premium on research-based, high-quality content.
The HR Outlook covers articles in the following categories:
The HR Outlook is always looking for unique, compelling HR-related articles and content. Our blogs typically cover the following topics:
- Recruiting and Onboarding
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Communication
- Employee Experience
- Employer Branding
- Employee Rewards and Recognition
- Employee Performance and Appraisal
- Employee Retention
- Company Culture
- Remote and Hybrid Work
- Latest news and trends in the HR and recruitment industry
*Please check our blog to see if the topic you’re interested in has already been covered (we do not accept topics we have already written about)
- All guest posts must be unique content written for The HR Outlook exclusively.
- All posts should be between a minimum of 1,500 – 2,000 words (longer articles are welcome).
- We love how-to articles, lists, topic research, curated statistics, and checklist.
- Please include specific examples, research, data, and other information to make each article as credible and compelling as possible.
- Please cite all your sources particularly when referencing data, statistics, quotes, and photos you use in your article.
- Please submit SEO-friendly content including title tags, meta descriptions, keywords, backlinks to The HR Outlook articles, and image alt-descriptions.
- Avoid giant walls of text. Instead, stick to paragraphs that are 1-2 sentences long. Divide your content into bullet points, steps, etc.
- We do not link to product pages/homepage. We only link to informational blog articles/resources.
- Include a short bio and headshot when submitting the draft.
We Do Not Accept:
- We do not accept content that is excessively promotional in nature, promoting any product or service.
- We do not accept content that has been created specifically for the purpose of link building.
The Submission Process:
Here is how it works:
- Check to see if the topic you’re interested in has already been covered on our blog. Please do not send us topics that we have already covered on our website.
- Send over few topic suggestions (min 3) to Samawat Shakil, at samawat [at] thehroutlook.com
- Please include links to your previously published articles in your email pitch.
- We strongly advise you to send over a brief outline before you begin writing your blog post.
- We reserve the right to edit it, optimize for SEO or reject it if it’s not a good fit.
- We will review and publish your article within 30 days of submission.